Careers at Pipe Masters LLC
If you’re looking to work with a team of passionate and hardworking go-getters, you’ve come to the right place because Pipe Masters LLC is hiring! Our plumbing company is more than just a business — we’re a family. As Honolulu’s superior choice for pipe repair and service, we want to continue our legacy of being the “best of the best” in all things plumbing by adding a reliable, diligent, and forward-thinking member to our team.
Most of all, we want a team member who is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If you think you’re a good fit, we encourage you to check out our current job openings and apply today!
Current Job Openings
We are currently hiring a full-time lead plumbing service technician at Pipe Masters LLC. Take a look at the details below and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Job type: Lead plumbing service technician (full-time).
Salary: $20 - $30 an hour.
Typical Start and End Time: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Emergency on-call shift 1 week per month.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Work order assignments including maintenance and repair on plumbing systems for commercial and residential customers.
- A diverse skill set is desired in order to maintain install and repair components/systems associated with faucets, lavatories, toilets, flush valves, kitchen sinks, water heaters, showers, garbage disposals, valves, drains, and water lines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3+ years of lead tech experience in the field of commercial and residential plumbing required.
- An individual plumbing license is not required but is a plus.
- Valid local driver's license
- Good oral & written communication skills required.
- Ability to walk indoors, outdoors, climb ladders, work on rooftops, use lifts, stand & walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to move and lift parts & equipment over 75 lbs.
- Positive attitude, customer service focus, a desire to learn & develop additional skills.
- Health insurance includes prescription coverage and vision coverage.
- Work van with a company-paid gas card.
- Large work tools.
- Commission-based pay.*
- 401 (k) company matching.*
- Paid Vacation.*
- Paid sick leave.*
*The waiting period applies.
- Personal protective equipment is provided and required.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and/or cleaning procedures are in place.
Why Work with Us?
Our company has high standards so we can provide top-tier, premium-quality service to each of our customers. We also pride ourselves on being the authority in pipe repair and service in Honolulu. What else sets Pipe Masters apart from the rest?
- We are locally owned and operated since 2008
- We have than 30 years of combined experience
- We handle jobs and services that other companies don’t
- We invest in advanced technology
- We set the bar high so we can better serve customers
We're always looking for people to join our family at Pipe Masters! If you'd like to inquire about any opportunities, please fill out the contact form below. We look forward to hearing from you.